RN Hospice Case Manager
WE'RE GROWING WITH OPENINGS IN NORTH AND SOUTH AUSTIN!
Health Sense Hospice, now a part of Jordan Health Services, is hiring RN Hospice Case Managers for North and South Austin. The hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with on-call rotation. Will perform admissions and administer nursing care for clients in their place of residence. We are seeking compassionate team players who display confidence and the ability to work independently while providing support to our patients in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
Our mission is to deliver quality care that impacts our patients and families lives - we believe Hospice care is a journey, not an end. That's why we nurture our patients, providing comprehensive support to make life easier. Our old fashioned way of doing business is focused on what we can do to help our patients and team members. Health Sense is an Austin based company located at 183 and Cameron Road.
- Assess hospice patients utilizing the Nursing Assessment and LCD criteria to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs.
- Develop and document the plan of care in correlation with assessment.
- Provide nursing care utilizing infection control measures.
- Work with the interdisciplinary team to assure patient/family needs are met.
- Communicate with attending physicians, hospice physicians, and other physicians involved in the patient's care.
- Timely submission of all required paperwork.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of RN School of Nursing with Current Texas State license as a RN.
- Two years' experience as a RN in a clinical care setting and 1 year Hospice experience.
- Current Texas Driver License and auto liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Positive attitude and productive, professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to accomplish tasks in the most timely and efficient manner.
Life at HEALTH SENSE offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Mileage reimbursement
- 15 PTO days per year
- 7 Company paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability insurance available at reduced rates.
- Company paid life insurance and Long Term Disability
- A true family environment!
- A Great Place to Work!