LVN - Home Health (PRN)
HEALTH SENSE, now a part of Jordan Health Services, is hiring LVN's for North & South Austin. At HEALTH SENSE/JORDAN we’re on an important mission: Be the #1 home health provider in Central Texas by delivering quality care that impacts our patients and families lives. HEALTH SENSE is an Austin based company. We believe customer service is the most important part of what we do. Our old fashioned way of doing business is focused on what we can do to help our patients and team members.
- Under the direction of the RN, participate in planning and implementing specialized procedures and duties that assist in meeting the nursing care needs of the patients in accordance with agency policies.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the plan of care.
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both staff and patient (OSHA).
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of Medicare and payer source standards to ensure reimbursement for all services rendered.
- Adheres to the Health Sense/Jordan Code of Ethics. Conforms to all applicable company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates commitment to the company’s goals and objectives, and pursues professional growth and competency. Participates actively in continuing education and in-services.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of LVN School of Nursing with current Texas LVN license in good standing.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a LVN.
- Current Texas driver's license and auto liability insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Positive attitude and productive, professional and courteous manner;
- Ability to accomplish tasks in the most timely and efficient manner;
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills;
Life at HEALTH SENSE offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Mileage reimbursement
- 100% Electronic Charting
- A true family environment!
- A Great Place to Work!